Monday, November 9, 2009

The Big Bang Theory

Hi! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Actually, to be honest, this happened yesterday, but I was too tired and irritated to type it up. Anyway, Mutt's weight gave me a headache.

Last night, I visited my grandparents. As we were going home, Mutt started beating me. I yelped and yelped, to no avail. I got extremely annoyed. We started fighting with our mouths and fists. My parents didn't like that. My mom insisted we be silent the rest of the way home. We were, for the most part

I yawned, and Mutt started looking like a bafoon, which made me laugh. He started acting up again, which made me laugh even more. Then Mutt went straight out and said "Come on, she's got to get a penalty for laughing"

Later, before we pulled into our neighborhood, Mutt unbuckled is seat belt. We turned, and Mutt fell on me. He has done that several times on purpose. Later, as we turned into our driveway, Mutt fell on me, again, and I hit my head on the van door. Ever since, I've had off and on splitting headaches.

That's all for now, until next time...... adios!

No comments: