Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Was Wrong!

Hello and welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics! Unfortuneatly, I was wrong about Mutt changing. Just a while ago, Mutt bugged me to no end.

I was peacefully sitting down, watching You've Got Mail. Suddenly, Mutt came over and asked me to move. I said no. A few minutes later, I was playing on my DSi, which I'm typing this up on now. I have a wrist strap on, it's connected with a little clip. Mutt came over and un-clipped it. I fought and fought for it. Soon afterwards, he stole my stylus! I was using my finger nail, until he stole the system altogether!

Eventually, he gave backthe system. a few minutes later, he gave back the other things.

So, obviously, I'm not ending this blog yet. Mutt is still Muttish, and I am still blogging.

"Live Long and Prosper"
-Spock

No comments: