Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Month of Madness!

Hello and welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. As I said in MCL, I've been busy and haven't written in a while. In this post, I'll describe to you an insane month I've had with Mutt.

March 13, 2010: While at Braum's, Mutt an my great uncle were playing salt-shaker hockey. It looked like fun, so I joined in. It was fun until I spilled it on my jeans. Then, Mutt started taking salt, and brushing it off on my clothes and in my hair. My great uncle laughed, encouraging my brother to do it even more.

Still the 13th: Mutt and I help each other clean our bedrooms. We make amends and say we'll try and get along and love each other like brothers and sisters should.

March 15, 2010: We play together and exult over the fact that we hadn't fought for 48 hours.

March 17, 2010: We get together with friends at Chuck E' Cheese's. Our friends come over and on the car ride there, we all make mischief with each other. We both enjoy watching the movie, The Princess and the Frog, on Blu-Ray.

That's my month so far. Can you believe it? Mutt and I actually are starting to get along! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, oh no. I am really enjoying having my brother be an ally and not an enemy. A friend and not a bully. I'll see you later. Bye!

No comments: