Friday, August 31, 2012

Tamed

It's been two years since I have updated this blog?!? No way! Well, I can't say that I am really surprised. There has been nothing to write about!

Yes, you read that right: Mutt's gone tame. Sure, he still steals my NOOK sometimes, or barges in my room, or sits on me when I am on the couch, but overall he is really kind to me now. We are at the same school again, for the first time in four years, and we are looking out for each other now.

Mutt is right tackle on our football team, and I will be rooting for him at his game tonight. I am looking forward to continuing growing in our brother-sister relationship, together, not as eternal enemies. I know some young sibling feuds that never go away, even to adulthood. I am very happy to say that this is not one of those circumstances.

So, this blog will no longer be updated, except to maybe describe the successful football career he is probably bound for. So, this is it. So long!

No comments: