Monday, October 12, 2009

Sing, Sing a Song

Hey there! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics! Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while, school's keeping both me and Mutt from being annoying and bloggy. Rest assured, I WILL keep on doing this blog until Mutt moves out. Now, for today's Annoying Brother Antic!

Today, as I was doing homework, Mutt popped out of NOWHERE and layed on me. I know BTDT, but this time is different! He wouldn't get up, I started attacking him. No movement. So, I pinch his nose. He starts SINGING! ♪♫ " Oh, why are you doing this, oh why are you doing this? Oh why oh why oh WHY....... are you doing this? " ♪♫ I know, it sounds crazy but it's true! I try and force his mouth closed because it was SO...... ANNOYING!

♪♫ " Now she's closing my mouth shut. This is really painful. I wish she would stop now. I REALLY don't like this"♪♫ Ok, by now, my mom just got home ♪♫ " Mom's home!"♪♫ Oh, just so you know, this: ♪♫ means singing. Now I can hear my brother watching "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave this?" on YouTube.

That's all for now! Bye!

No comments: