Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Screensaver Marks

Dirkensnoff! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, Mutt raided my computer. And I'm here to write about it! : )

Today, I was typing up an essay. I turned my back for a minute or two, and the next thing I know, my screensaver says "Mutt Waz Here" !I said " Hey! "to Mutt. He just smiles and laughs. I try to change it back to Romans 8:28, my favorite bible verse, when Mutt marks me with a pen! I start fighting back.

Ok, you should know I was using my mom's laptop, and that I'm lying on the couch in our living room. Not a good place to be unless Mutt wants something posted on here! : ) Well, when I try to fight back and change the screensaver, Mutt pulls me back and/or marks me with a pen. He might even hit me with it! Eventually, he backs off and I get back to work.

Later this night, I come home from church and stay in the living room to finish my essay. When I go back to my bedroom, my computer monitor is on. The screensaver says "Mutt Waz Here"! I haven't done anything, yet.

Well, that's all for now! Until next time..... arivedenti!

No comments: