Friday, April 9, 2010

Matress Tipping

Buenos noches! I know it is rather late, but Mutt did something that I just have to write about. It all started when I tried to watch The Princess & the Frog.

Well, I was quietly lying in bed, enjoying some smooth jazz, when my insane brother barges in. He gets into complaining how this was the eighth time I had ever seen that movie. We got into this big arguement, and Mutt eventually turned off the television WHILE THE MOVIE WAS STILL PLAYING!!!!!!!

I went out of my room after Mutt. I tried to get my dad to reprimand him, but he instead told me he allowed Mutt to come into my room!

I chased Mutt for a while, but we both stopped in my room. Mutt just made himself at home on my bed!

I scolded him and asked him to leave. He didnt move an inch. He bumped the remote control, sending my movie back to the main menu!

That was too much for me. I jumped on him, causing him to fall over the other side of my bed.

He eventually got back on the bed, and scooted my matress a little to the left. A minute later, he turned over, and the matres fell completely over the other side of the bed, Mutt and all!

Mutt left for the bathroom before he could help me remake the bed. So, I had to do it all myself.

Now, Mutt is still in here, making fun of my movie!

Until next time.. abinata!

No comments: