Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Week of War

Hello and welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today was the first week of the "war" I mentioned Sunday. Here's the low-down:

Monday: The first shot is fired. Mutt knocks a book I was reading right out of my hands. I chase him to no avail. Instead, I fire back by stuffing his pillows in the freezer. He finds out, and tackles me, the matress of my bed going down with me.

Tuesday: We rest and prepare for tomorrow's battle.

Wednesday: As we were leaving church, Mutt gets a Styrafoam cup filled with ice. He slips, and blames me for his spilling the ice. Later, we were heading to the van, I start closing the door. Mutt runs for it, only to fall and spill his second cup of ice. I admit I was a little bit at fault there. When he gets into the van, Mutt falls on me, causing me to spill my cup of ice.

Tonight: I was washing my face, and Mutt just barges into our bathroom and sprays me with the squirt bottle I use for my hair. I take a small, paper Dixie cup, filled to the brim, and splash it in his face. Then, he chases me around the house, spraying me. When we get back to our bathroom, I rapidly, repeatedly fill my Dixie cup and dump it on him. Pretty soon, he takes the cap off my squirt bottle (which I had just filled almost to the top just a few hours prior, I might add) and dumps all of the water on my back. Significantly soaked, I surrendered and changed my PJ's.

So, that's our Week of War so far. If anything happens tomorrow, I'll let you know. See ya!

No comments: