Monday, September 7, 2009

Come On In!

Yo! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, my brother didn't want either of us going to our rooms.

Just this morning, Mutt and I have been working on our rooms, cleaning them and what not. I was trying to get back to mine, but Mutt was in a swivel chair, blocking my way! I tried to tell him to move, but he wouldn't budge. I tried whacking him with a bag I had. He still wouldn't budge.

I had my dad try to make him move, but Mutt just said " No, I'm playing with her! " over and over.

D: Have you vacumed?
M: Yes
D: Is your room nice and neat?
M: Yes
D: Are your clean clothes put away?
M: Yes.
Mom: Can we get stuff off this coffee table?
D: Yes, we can. What's on it?
Mom: Mostly Mutt's stuff
D: Come and take this stuff away
M: But I'm playing!
C: Go and obey your father.

Finally, Mutt moved out of the way, and I got in my room to type this. That's all for today. Bye!

No comments: