Friday, September 18, 2009

Embarrassing and Annoying

Hello and welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, my brother stated just how well he can dance. Or how bad he can dance.

This evening, while at dinner, music was playing. It was very cool, rock music. Mutt started doing old, weird disco moves with his hands. He was more embarrassing then my dad! And that is a tough act to follow.

Speaking of my dad, he joined in! He had embarrassed me before, in public, and he kept the moves so he could embarrass me ANYWHERE. Later, after we got out from seeing a movie, Mutt started repeating the SAME LINE from it over, and over.

I started pushing him, like he was a record repeating. Though he kept on saying it. My dad kept on saying " Knock it off! "

Just a few moments ago, I was walking to my parents' bedroom, when Mutt grabbed my arm! We were at our fireplace, where we have a bad history from fighting there. I told him we didn't want to repeat our old accident. ( long story, plus I don't think anyone would appreciate me typing it up ) He wouldn't let go, because he said we were safe because his foot was on the sharp corner of the fireplace.

Later, after a long fight, he released me. Well, that's all for now. Until next time, aloha. Oh wait, I almost forgot, a friend of mine has made a blog. It's called What a Weird Life I Have. Please check it out!

No comments: