Sunday, September 13, 2009

Push and Pull

Namaste! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, Mutt gave me a headache. And on Sunday!

Today at church, after Sunday School, my brother, grandmother and I met near the front door. I have been wearing my hair in a braided pony tail. Mutt pulled on it! He said " Ding a ling, ding a ling " like pulling my hair rang a bell!

This went on and on until our dad showed up. Then, Mutt started to hit me with his cell phone! He was hitting me on the top of my head! I asked him to stop, but he only said " I'll keep doing this until you shut up. "

Later, at McDonalds, I sat down next to my brother on one of those revolving chairs. I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when my chair started moving! Mutt was making it jolt all about. I didn't say a thing. Just sat there and waited until he finally stopped.

That's all for now! Until next time, hasta la bye bye!

No comments: