Sunday, August 16, 2009

Annoying Asault

Yo! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics! Unfortunately, Mutt has done something very painful to me! So now, I'm gonna tell you about it.

Today, after church, we went to Panara Bread. We shared a bagel, which Mutt didn't get sliced. On our way home, mutt whined that his arm hurt. I said " You poor thing " petting his arm. Then he started to punch me! He made fists out of his hands and rolled them near me so they would hit me.

" Oh, you can do that to us ( our family ) but we can't do it to you? " I asked. " Yes " Was his answer. Later, we were in the van, and I was wondering what I'd call this post. Mutt had his little trophy he and my dad ordered online. He was literally, rubbing it in my face!

Of course, he said otherwise. Then, he put a rough part right in my face! It hurt! Of course, I told him this, and he did it again!

Luckily, I'm on a couch typing this on my mom's laptop, hearing her and my dad make jokes about themselves. I have a comedic life! Well, ttfn, ta ta for now!

No comments: