Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sit a Spell

Bonjour! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, our living room couch and I got REALLY close.

Today, as we were watching TV, I heard my mom opening the door, the alarm announcing her arrival. I wanted to get up and see her, but Mutt didn't want that to happen. He pressed his legs against my feet so I couldn't get up!

I struggled and struggled, but eventually Mutt let me up. Though later, he basically sat on me! Before he could get all of him on me I put my legs up, as to deflect his position. That didn't work. I thrashed and thrashed thinking " get up, so I can write about this! "

Obviously, he got up, and I got up.

And, before I close this post, I want to say something. I don't want the any readers I have to take these posts the wrong way. Mutt is really a great guy! He's funny, smart, and glad to help whenever there is a problem.

Well, that's all I have to say! Until next time.... TTYL!

No comments: