Friday, August 14, 2009

Depressing!

Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics! Today, I might have TWO posts, so keep your eyes open!

Just today, while I was working on some homework, ( school started yesterday ) Mutt was playing with my dad's cell phone or something. You've watched The Price is Right, right? Well, whenever someone fails to win a mini game with a prize or something like that, you hear this depressing noise.

When I was trying to concentrate on math, Mutt was playing that noise! It was annoying and depressing! After I told him that, he played it over and over right after another! I made this face :
: (.

He finally stopped after a while. Right now, my brother is grabbing on to the back of my chair and pulling it, trying to tip it over so I will hurt myself! We've broken enough chairs before.....

That's all for now, ciao!

No comments: