Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hit and Run

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, I have a funny, new update for you.

Tonight, my family and I were getting school supplies that Mutt didn't need on the first few days of school. On our way to the first store, Mutt started hitting me with his supply lists! Of course, I yelped and asked him to stop, but he didn't and did it faster.

Later, in our second store, there were some of those squishy, stress ball things. Mutt picked one up and threw it at my back at random!

Later, heading home, we were arguing. I will type up all I can. M is for Mutt and C is for me:

C: You don't need popcorn with our movie tonight!
M: Who are you, Mom?
C: No, but I have the same good ideas as her.
M: Yeah.... right
C: Are you saying that I don't have good ideas?
M: Yes!
C: Name one bad idea I've had.
M: There was the time you wanted to cook Pizza Rolls in the middle of the night.
C: That was your idea!
M: No, it wasn't
M: You have short term memory loss
C: That is not true! Name another bad idea I've had
M: Hmm... there are so many

Well, it goes back and forth for a while... but I don't have kind of time on my hands! That's all for now, adios.

No comments: