Thursday, August 13, 2009

Splish Splash

Hey! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics! Right now, I will post my first offical annoying brother antic

Just today, as we were washing the dinner dishes, I was rinsing a plate, when the water went off. Mutt was using the hose. After I told him that I was using the water just then, he sprayed me! I yelped, but he ignored me. He started scrubbing excess food off of his plate, then put down the brush.

I thought he was done with it, so I grabbed it and started scrubbing my plate. Mutt tried to take it from me, but I held it tighter. He yanked harder! " You took it from me " He said. I replied " No, you put it down " I put it down to grab another plate! " Mutt said, grabbing the brush from me

While I was complaining, I STILL needed to rinse off my plate. And, what was worse, he was just spraying the hose, when the plate he was " rinsing " was spotless! He was doing it just to annoy me! When I said this, he ignored me, then sprayed me!

Well, that's all for right now. Bye!

No comments: