Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sympathy Savor

What up? I know I haven't written in a while, it's because Mutt has oddly behaved himself. Today, I have a REAL complaint to say. Here's the 411

Today, when I got home and sat down to watch TV, Mutt sat on me and pressed his legs against mine. I know, this is similar to my last post, but this one has a different purpose at the end. I tried and tried to shake him off, but Mutt wouldn't budge!

I kept on pushing, yelping, and screaming at him to get off, when, later, both my parents got home. It was over half an hour before my mom stepped in and broke the fight up. Mutt was extremely upset. Here's a conversation between Mutt and my mom

Mutt: Fine! You win!
Mom: I thought I told you to stop the screaming
Mutt: She was screaming, not me!
Mom: Because you were laying on her
Mutt: Whatever ( he walks out )
Mom: Fine, go and pout

My mom said that last sentence because Mutt had a bad look on his face.
Now Mutt is in my room, saying " May I come in without you screaming at me? "

He did it again! Just a while ago, Mutt shut off my computer, hoping I wouldn't post this.Luckily, I saved a draft of this. Afterwards, he sat on me again.

That's all for now, hasta la vista!

No comments: