Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introduction


Hey! My name is Miss. Cellaneous. That's my name because I write blogs about miscellaneous topics. This one, is about my annoying brother and the funny things he does to annoy me. These weren't funny to me, but they will be funny to you.

Let's just call my brother Mutt. He is two years older then me, and LOVES to push my buttons. Every so often, I'll describe a situation where, my brother and I are either fighting, playing around, or something that's just totally random and funny.

Also, check out my other blog, All About Books, where I tell people about my favorite books!

My bro, he actually seemed glad that I'm doing this blog. Mutt never thought that I would get any recoginition for my other blog, so I decided to make this one. I wonder what he'll think of this? Please comment honestly!


No comments: