Monday, August 17, 2009

Twist & Shout

Hola! Welcome back to Annoying Brother Antics. Today, my brother Mutt showed me how flexible his arms are! Well, before I do this post, I have something to say. In case you're wondering, these posts are 100% TRUE!

Today, as I came home from school, I walked into my parents' bedroom, where Mutt and my dad were watching football on TV. I walked over to the bed and said hi to Mutt, then he grabbed my arms and started twisting them! While he was doing this, my dad was saying hi to my grandmother, who drives me to and from school.

As the title says, I shouted, but Mutt just kept on doing the thing he does best, annoying me. And, he pulled my arms, flopping me onto the bed. He thrashed and thrashed me! All while my dad and grandmother were talking!

This went on and on, until my dad said " You, stop twisting her arms " to Mutt and " Stop shouting " to me. So, Mutt finally stopped.

That's all for now! Au revoir!

No comments: